where to download houdini Apprentice video from????

10603   19   8
1 posts
Hi,

I would like to know where can i download houdini apprentice video for the first class of inro held by Ari Danesh.hope to get some help from you
Thanking you.

cheers
Rima
245 posts
I was at the first class online, it has been told that there would be a download link to the video.. but where/when I'm not sure..
31 posts
He said that the videos will typically be up within 72 hours of the lecture.
./Sven
2 posts
i missed timing GMT stuff. joined for last 5 minutes. please let me know, where can i find that. i tried googling
but can't be sure of this link
http://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html [webex.com]
please help
u can do it!
114 posts
They will be posted today
Ari Danesh
Side FX - Instructor
… and Mule Skinner
3 posts
Ari,

I didn't get any audio going the whole time. I'd like to get that fixed for class 2. Was audio supposed to be coming through my phone via the conference call, or through the PC speakers?
114 posts
Hi,
We had people in the office listening through the computer speakers. It seemed to work fine. That said Webex is quirky. I know sometimes I sounded like I was talking underwater. I still think the easiest setup is to listen through the computer.
Ari Danesh
Side FX - Instructor
… and Mule Skinner
31 posts
Has the video been posted? I can't seem to find any links to it.

thanks
./Sven
3 posts
Yes it has.
I received an email with a link to the file.
Enjoying the siesta
2 posts
thanks in advance for time and effort
regards,lala
u can do it!
5 posts
I am now signed up for this class. Is there a way to access the recording of the first class in order to catch up?
55 posts
I seem to have problem downloading the file. The “Download” in my Filezilla menu is always grayed out when selecting the file. Anyone experience the same thing?
3 posts
davidave
I seem to have problem downloading the file. The “Download” in my Filezilla menu is always grayed out when selecting the file. Anyone experience the same thing?

Dave, I'm new to filezilla but have been sucessful in downloading. I don't see a download button, but I was able to get it by browsing to the video on the right side (home/webinar/New directory/First_Steps/New directory), and to a spot on my computer on the left side (cvideo/houdini)… and dragging the file “M01_videos.zip” from the right side to the left side. That pulled it down from their ftp server to my hard drive.
3 posts
when Ari first made the sphere, his looked shaded in the viewport. Mine looked like a sperical yellow wire. When the box was created, he showed both objects shaded, and I show no objects… just the move/rotate handles. Is there a button to specify the render mode for the 3D viewport that I should be setting?
1 posts
Hello,
I've downloaded the video, but when I try to open the archive 7-zip says its invalid. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Fred Hooper
1 posts
fhoop
Hello,
I've downloaded the video, but when I try to open the archive 7-zip says its invalid. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Same problem here. the file looks like is only 24mg. too small to be a video of the class.
114 posts
We will be posting it on You tube also. Sorry for the inconvenience. Chalk it up to first week webex learning on my part
Ari Danesh
Side FX - Instructor
… and Mule Skinner
2 posts
Same Issue on downloading. I think the file is actually corrupted as the size is different from original to download. Can you load up the file again after making sure it works? I did this ten times and have no problem with class 2 but class 1 is not working.
Thanks and btw your class is very informative and I appreciate your effort. I just missed the first class and would love to see it.
41 posts
I'am missing last Webinar Session on the FTP Server; Apprentice First Steps Module 07 | Lights, Camera, Render?

Anyone know when the upload is present I've missed this Webinar?

Thanks!
330 posts
http://vimeo.com/41931159 [vimeo.com]

p.s.: there should be a “download” button on each of M0# vimeo pages .
except the things that cannot be seen , nothing is like it seems .
  • Quick Links